How do I completely reset my game?
Before you continue, by following these steps, all your progress will be lost, including your resort, all your currencies and consumable In-App Purchases, so do this only if absolutely necessary.
- Uninstall the game by pressing the app icon until it starts to wiggle and pressing the "x" button on the top left of the icon.
- Go to your device's settings menu.
- Scroll down to "Game Center" and tap it.
- Disable Game Center (If enabled) by tapping on the switch at the top right or if you're using iOS 10 or older, tap the Apple ID and sign out.
- Go to the App Store and download Eden Isle: Resort Paradise again.
- Open and start playing the game from the very start.
- Enable Game Center again if it was before.
At some point while playing, you might get a prompt asking you to select a resort: Select the resort currently on your device (The option on the left) to keep playing your new resort, or the one saved on the cloud (The option on the right) to recover your old resort.